Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415)
In the computer society, we need various levels of security related to networks, data, systems or access. For every level of the Enterprise scale, we need computer security and compliance to secure the data from any losses.
To secure our network and system we are using various techniques and tools. security must be required for every IT expert or Administrator. This course help you to implement the Linux-based secure system.
Course Duration: 45 Hours
This course will develop the skills needed to reduce security risk over Linux platform and to implement, manage, and remediate compliance and security issues in an efficient way. The tools and techniques can be used to ensure that systems are configured and deployed in a way that meets security and compliance needs.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible® Engine 2.5, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2, and Red Hat Insights.
This course help to use security technologies included Enterprise Linux to manage security risk. The Course Duration of this Course is 40 hours. In this course you will study about below major topics.
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP.
- Enable SELinux on a server from a disabled state, perform basic analysis of the system policy, and mitigate risk with advanced SELinux techniques.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with Red Hat Insights.
- Monitor activity and changes on a server with Linux Audit and AIDE.
- Protect data from compromise with USBGuard and storage encryption.
- Manage authentication controls with PAM.
- Manually apply provided Ansible Playbooks to automate mitigation of security and compliance issues.
- Scale OpenSCAP and Red Hat Insights management with Red Hat Satellite and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Highsky IT is the most trusted training partner for providing IT courses for eligible candidates. Our security course offers high-end infrastructure and tech lab along with expert designed course materials. Also, training and content have built-in project based use cases for better understanding. Get 100% placement support right after completing your classes & live project training sessions. with the Highsky you will learn about numerous industrial examples and exercises in Linux security . join the Highsky IT to build you skills, get certified and boost your career as a IT Security Expert. Contact us for more information on the course details!