DevOps is a set of practices that automates the processes between software development and IT teams, in order that they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably.goal of DevOps is to improve collaboration across the value stream by developing and automating a continuous delivery pipeline.
DevOps tools consist of configuration management, test and build systems, application deployment, version control and monitoring tools. in this course learn about docker, Jenkins, vargent, scripting, ansible, AWS cloud, and server management.
why choose Training & Certification with Highsky?
DevOps helps to bridge the gap between the development and the operations departments in an enterprise organization. In this program learn about the DevOps training certification program you will become a DevOps engineer. With this certification course, you will get knowledge about deploying an application, scaling architecture and application and monitoring the deployed application as well and you can also able to understand multiple verticals of DevOps.
Course Duration: 45 Hours
- Learn the opensource platform with the Linux administration. Understand about operating system and enterprises server.
- Learn about application deployment and Enterprises application Architecture
- Learn about cloud platform with aws, azure and openstack cloud
- Learn about server Automation and configure management with Ansible and puppet.
- Learn Continues Deployment and Continues Integration cycle with Jenkins
- Learn about source code versioning with GIT, SVN
- Learn about container platform with openshift, docker, kubernetes
- Understanding about DevOps Enterprise application Management and development
We recommend candidates to go for below certifications
- Redhat Certified System Administration
- Redhat Certified Engineer
- Aws Certified Solution Architect- Associate
- Aws certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Redhat Certified Openshift Administrator (DO280)