Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud(RH 443)
This Course gives a high level of knowledge about Linux on how we should approach performance monitoring and tuning in Linux-based systems, and the various subsystems (and performance metrics) that need to be monitored. To identify Linux system and Application-related bottlenecks and come up with solutions to fix them, you should understand how various components of Linux work.
Course Duration: 45 Hours
Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud for senior Linux system administrators and Technical officer , course is given knowledge related methodology of performance tuning. In this course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on understanding its implications on system performance, performance adjustments, open source benchmarking utilities, networking performance, and tuning configurations for specific server use cases and workloads.
- Analyze and tune for resource-specific scenarios
- Applying tuning profiles with the tuned tool
- Tune in virtual environments (hosts and guests)
- Tune CPU. Memory, storage I/O, network, Application utilization
- Trace and profile system events and activities
- Tune resource limits and utilization using systemd-integrated cgroups
- Gather performance metrics and benchmarking data
Highsky IT is the most trusted training partner providing IT courses to eligible candidates. Our course offers high-end infrastructure and tech labs along with expert-designed course materials. Also, training and content have built-in project based use cases for better understanding. Get 100% placement support right after completing your classes & live project training sessions. Contact us for more information on the course details!