Course Duration: 45 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting over a Linux system. This approach is then used to troubleshoot various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. After completing this course you can able to understand how to diagnose enterprise-scale problems and server troubleshooting.Highsky recommends these prerequisites:
- Introduction to strategy for troubleshooting.
- Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify hardware issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot application issues & Debug application issues.
- Fix and Deal with security issues
- Troubleshoot kernel issues
Highsky IT is the most trusted training partner providing IT courses to eligible candidates. Our Linux and security course offers high-end infrastructure and tech labs along with expert-designed course materials. Also, training and content have built-in project-based use cases for better understanding. Get 100% placement support right after completing your classes & live project training sessions. with the Highsky you will learn about numerous industrial examples and exercises in Linux security. join the Highsky IT to build your skills, get certified and boost your career as a Linux Expert. Contact us for more information on the course details!