1.Log into the AWS Management Console.
2. Navigate to the EC2 Dashboard by clicking on the “Services” dropdown menu, selecting “Compute,” and then clicking on “EC2.”
3. Click on the “Launch Instance” button.
4. Select the Amazon Machine Image (AMI) you want to use for your instance.
5. Choose the instance type that best fits your needs.
6. Configure the instance details, including the number of instances you want to launch, network settings, and storage.
7. Add any additional tags, if desired, to help you identify your instance.
8. Configure security groups to control inbound and outbound traffic to your instance.
9. Review your configuration and launch your instance.
Once your instance is launched, you can connect to it via SSH or RDP to configure it further and install any necessary software.